Places to visit in the Harrogate area
- R.H.S. Garden Harlow Carr: One of only four such gardens in the country.
- Betty's: World famous tea rooms
- Ripley Castle and Gardens: The owners, the Ingilby family have owned this wonderful home for the last 700 years
- Over 50 top class restaurants and bistros
- Victoria Shopping Centre and Parliament Street, known as “The Kensington of the North”. Harrogate is a shoppers paradise, its cosmopolitan café lined streets are awash with elegant boutiques and high end retailers.
- Turkish Baths & Spa
Attractions and places to visit nearby
- Flamingo Land; theme park and zoo, the 12th most visited theme park in Europe.
- Lightwater Valley; theme park with over 40 rides for an action packed family day out.
- Only 40-50 miles from the wonderful family beach resorts of Whitby, Filey and Scarborough.
- York Dungeons; we dare you to visit
- Newby Hall and Adventure Gardens